3 INGREDIENT BANANA PANCAKES
If you are wondering how to make pancakes with 3 ingredients then here it is.
A 3 ingredient pancake recipe without any flour.
A gluten-free flourless low-calorie pancake recipe.
A fresh healthy morning breakfast recipe that you can make in 10 minutes.
- 2 ripe bananas (Medium)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a mixing bowl take 2 eggs and add 1 tsp sugar, whisk it properly for 2-3 minutes.
- In another bowl smash the bananas using a masher or fork. Add it to the egg mixture.
- Take a non-stick frying pan and put it on medium flame.
- Add 2 tbsp of batter to the pan to make mini pancakes.
- When 1 side turns brownish then flip it to the other side for 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve it with maple syrup, blueberries or other fresh fruits.